|Target Audience:||UT Southwestern faculty, fellows, residents and medical students, community physicians, nurse clinicians, physician assistants and nurses.|
|Purpose & Content:|
- Designed to provide an ongoing forum about new developments in Internal Medicine.
- Lecture with illustrative slides, detailed formal protocol with illustrations and extensive bibliography. A question and answer period is provided.
- Facilitate interactions between various subspecialties of internal medicine and broaden understanding of changes in practice patterns in other subspecialties.
|Educational Objectives:||At the conclusion of this activity participants should be able to:|
- Discuss recent clinical and research advances in the various subspecialties of internal Medicine.
- Describe and identify current treatment approaches.
Develop comprehensive plans for care of complex patients.