Continuing Medical Education
Part of UT Southwestern’s mission is to provide lifelong learning opportunities for health care professionals. Continuing medical education (CME) courses offered through UT Southwestern’s Office of Continuing Medical and Public Education help us keep physicians, Ph.D.s, and allied health professionals at the leading edge of medicine.
Each year, thousands of health care professionals participate in activities provided by UT Southwestern’s CME Office such as seminars, workshops, teleconferences, and self-directed learning offerings, among others.
All activities adhere to the guidelines and standards of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME).
Learn more about the Office of Continuing Medical and Public Education at UT Southwestern.
Create an Account
Create your profile now and get access to your CME transcript and start enrolling into CME activities
- Select "Create an account" from the top-right corner of the homepage or go to https://cme.utsouthwestern.edu/user/register
- Enter the required information and select "Create new account"
- Check your e-mail for your password to complete registration
To retrieve your EthosCE password:
- Go to https://cme.utsouthwestern.edu/user/password
- Enter your e-mail address and select "E-mail new password"
- Check your inbox for a "replacement login information" e-mail
- Access to your account will be included in the e-mail
Cell Phone Sign-in
Did you attend a Grand Rounds or Conference where the attendance is recorded through your phone or an online portal? Are your credits not showing up on your transcript?
Please be aware that the number on your phone's caller I.D. or the number entered in the online portal must match with the number in your "mobile settings" in your EthosCE profile. To verify or enter the number:
- Go to https://cme.utsouthwestern.edu/user
- Select the "Mobile settings" tab
- Enter a number in the "phone number" field and save. Please do not use spaces or dashes.