At the end of your activity call 214-306-4813 with the phone that uses the phone number in your EthosCE profile settings.
Enter the numberical Event I.D. that was issued at the end of the CME activity.
Web Option/Online Portal
1. GO TO
Alternatively, attendance can be recorded online through your desktop or mobile web browser by going to: http://m.checkinhelp.com
On the webpage enter the following items:
- the call-in number: 2143064813
- your 10-digit phone number
- the numerical Event I.D.
- submit by selecting the "Register" button
The Event I.D. expires at 11 p.m. of the day the activity ends. Submissions for attendance and CME hour(s), using the above methods, can be made until that time.
How it Works
- The system captures the number on your phone's caller I.D. or the number entered in the online portal. This number must match with the number in the settings of your EthosCE profile.
- The system then matches the Event I.D. to the activity and the amount of CME hour(s) offered.
Once both these items pair, attendance is recorded and the CME hour(s) will be visible in your transcript.
Create your EthosCE profile at the following link: https://cme.utsouthwestern.edu/user/register
Mobile Number Settings
To verify or enter the phone number in your EthosCE profile:
- Go to https://cme.utsouthwestern.edu/my/edit/mobile
- Enter a number in the "phone number" field and save. Please do not use spaces or dashes.
If you have been using these sign-in methods but did not originally create an EthosCE profile
To record your attendance and obtain your CME hour(s), please complete the following:
- Create your EthosCE profile and add your phone number in the mobile settings as stated above.
- Once those two items are completed, refresh your EthosCE account by logging out then back in.
- Your attendance is now recorded and the updated CME hour(s) will be visible in your transcript: https://cme.utsouthwestern.edu/my/activities