ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE: FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2018
We invite authors to submit abstracts to advance the knowledge, skills, and competence of physicians in the identification, diagnosis, treatment, and management of neuromuscular diseases. Cases will be discussed with the goal of identifying the diagnosis during the live presentation, as part of the learning activity. As such, we request that final diagnosis be omitted from the title and body of the abstract.
- Abstract is not to exceed 300 words and must be submitted in electronic form
- Spell out all abbreviated terms at first use
- Do not include a continuation page, illustrations, or tables
- Abstracts must report work not presented or published prior to the Symposium
- All authors must be listed in space provided (please include a good email address)
- The First Author of accepted abstracts will be notified by December 10, 2018.
- The time allowed for presentations from the platform and posters may vary according to the material presented and the needs of the session and will be determined at time of abstract acceptance.
- Accepted abstracts will be printed in the Journal of Clinical Neuromuscular Disease.
- It is the policy of ACCME that all persons in the position to control the content of an educational activity are required to disclose all relevant financial relationships in any amount occurring within the past 12 months with any entity producing, marketing, re-selling, or distributing health care goods or services consumed by, or used on patients. A primary mechanism to resolve identified conflicts of interest is a content review that is prior to the activity.
- Upon acceptance of the abstract, all authors will be emailed a link to complete an online Conflict of Interest Disclosure form.
- All online disclosure forms must be completed no later than Jan 2, 2019. It is the responsibility of the First Author to ensure all disclosures are submitted by this deadline. Failure to provide this information may result in your abstract being removed from the program.
REGISTRATION FOR SYMPOSIUM:
- It is the authors'/presenters’ responsibility to register for the symposium. Abstract acceptance does not guarantee any type of registration discount.