Prof. Dr. med. habil. Michael Weber
Professor of Orthopedics and Trauma Surgeon
Prof. Dr. Michael Weber is a world-renowned, German Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon as well as a Professor of Orthopedics and Faculty Member of the internationally acclaimed University of RWTH in Aachen, Germany.
He published over 130 papers, 5 books and scripts in the Scientific Field of Orthopedics and Trauma. Prof. Weber presented 530 oral lectures nationally and internationally. He was chairman, moderator and lecturer of workshops in more than 330 national and international symposia and congresses.
Dr. Weber founded the Middle East's foremost Center of Excellence for Limb Lengthening and Limb Reconstruction at BR Medical Suites in Dubai's Healthcare City bringing new hope to children and adults in the region suffering from limb deficiencies, deformities or degeneration. This new Center will serve the community with the latest limb lengthening and reconstructive technologies.
In addition to these techniques, Dr. Weber provides Pediatric Orthopedics, Foot Surgery, General Orthopedics and Trauma Treatment, Sports Medicine, Chirotherapy and Technical Orthopedics. In fact, Dr. Weber has performed more than 11,000 surgeries in Orthopedics and Traumatology including 2,600 surgeries on the field of Limb Lengthening and Limb Reconstruction.
Dr. Weber has developed more than 30 proprietary operational techniques. He has developed worldwide the most successful operative techniques for longitudinal reduction deficiencies of the limbs. With his techniques amputations of congenital malformed limbs in children can be prevented.
He was honored by internationally scientific and medical boards 26 times for his achievements.
Dr. Weber's primary emphasis is on patient-centered care specializing in precise diagnostics followed by high standard conservative and reconstructive orthopaedic treatment.
- Justus-Liebig University, Giessen, Germany
- Orthopedic Specialist
- Orthopedic and Trauma Surgery
- Pediatric Orthopedics
- Foot Surgery
- Technical Orthopedics
- Physical Therapy
- Sports Medicine
Awards & Affiliations
- 26 international honors and awards
- Honorary President of ASAMI Germany (Association for the Study and Application of the Method of Ilizarov)
- President of the German-Arabian¬Medical-Society
Board Certification & Credentials
- Published over 130 papers, 5 books and scripts in the Scientific Field of Orthopedics and Trauma.
- Presented 530 oral lectures nationally and internationally
- Chairman, moderator and lecturer of workshops in more than 330 national and international symposia and congresses
Special Expertise & Services
- Limb lengthening and limb reconstruction with advanced techniques (llizarov fixator, Taylor Spatial Frame and Fitbone nail)
- Cosmetic lengthening
- Minimally invasive arthroscopic surgeries
- Conservative and operative treatments in pediatric orthopedics
No financial relationships have been disclosed.