Daniel Koehler, M.D.
- Assistant Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center (09/2018 - present)
- Fellowship in Hand & Upper Extremity Surgery, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine (08/2017-07/2018)
- Residency in Orthopaedic Surgery, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery and Rehabilitation, University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics (07/2012-06/2017)
- Doctor of Medicine, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine (08/2008-05/2012)
- Bachelor of Science in Biological Sciences, University of Notre Dame (08/2004-05/2008)
There are no financial relationships to disclose.