149 Otolaryngology Skull Base Case Conference (080322)
- To discuss and formulate treatment plans for difficult cases involving the skull base using a multidisciplinary approach with otolaryngologists, neurosurgeons, radiation oncologists, radiologists, and oncologists.
- Review case reports or patients (records and imaging studies).
UT Southwestern Medical Professionals, faculty, residents, fellows, medical students, community physicians, nurse clinicians, physician assistants.
At the conclusion of this activity, the participant should be able to:
- To describe the various clinical presentations of skull base pathology
- To describe the differential diagnosis of skull base pathology based on clinical presentation and radiology
- Identify the various treatment options for skull base pathology
- Review and potentially avoid the various complications that can arise when managing skull base pathology
- 1.00 AMA
- 1.00 Attendance