184 OB/GYN Grand Rounds: " ” (051519) "Canceled"
Dallas, TX US
May 15, 2019
The Obstetrics & Gynecology Grand Rounds is a weekly meeting involving all faculty and residents. The topics presented involve a large scope of conditions and issues pertinent to everyday practice of both the general and subspecialist Ob/Gyn. The goal of Grand Rounds is to keep the learner current with evidence based medicine and societal recommendations as well as with innovations within our field such that the learners’ practices can continually improve.
UT Southwestern Faculty, Fellows, Nurse Practitioners, Research Nurses and Physicians
At the conclusion of this activity, the participant should be able to:
- Overall teaching objective(s) for activity: to review consequences of length of second stage of labor
- List the specific learning objectives for participants:
- Historical context for labor length
- Contemporary recommendations
- Literature review for recommendations
- Parkland data and practices
UT Southwestern Medical Center
5323 Harry Hines Blvd
Dallas, TX 75390
Course Director: Joseph Schaffer, M.D.
- 1.00 AMA
- 1.00 Attendance