226 Multidisciplinary Thoracic Surgical Case Conference (052621)
This conference will review thoracic surgical cases performed across the UT Southwestern campus at Clements University Hospital, the Dallas VA Medical Center, and Parkland Hospital. Cases scheduled for surgery and interesting cases for which there are controversies in care will be presented by the thoracic surgery residents in a weekly hour-long conference. There will be multidisciplinary input from pulmonary medicine, radiology, gastrointestinal medicine, and medical and radiation oncology. Best practices will be discussed for each case.
THIS ACTIVITY IS INTENDED FOR PROVIDERS IN THE SPECIALTIES OF:
- Oncology (Medical)
- Pulmonary Disease
- Surgery - Thoracic and Cardiac
- To review thoracic surgical cases across the UT Southwestern campuses.
- To discuss best level practices for managing general thoracic surgical diseases.
- To discuss non surgical options to managing certain disease processes.
- To review the literature on relevant issues in treatment of lung, esophageal, chest wall cancers and benign esophageal and lung disease.
- 1.00 AMA
- 1.00 Attendance
- 1.00 Ethics