Alliance for Medical Management Education: Healthcare Information Management and Technology (AMME-040117)
This curriculum is designed to provide doctors with the key business and interpersonal skills they need to assume a more effective role in the leadership and management of healthcare organizations and in the delivery of high quality, cost effective patient care.
Physicians who have committed to healthcare leadership and management as an important element of their professional career and who have been accepted by the Admissions Committee of the Alliance for Medical Management Education.
At the conclusion of this 4-day healthcare management class, participants should be better able to:
- Assess technology trends and security threats that will affect healthcare data management and costs
- Utilize healthcare analytics to improve clinical service delivery
- Assess and manage the analytics requirements of value-based pricing
- Plan and manage the governance and oversight of healthcare data
- Create more viable, efficient healthcare organizations that are better able to provide quality patient care
If you are enrolled, select "Take Course" below to complete the course evaluation to retrieve your certificate.
- 32.00 AMA
- 32.00 Attendance