Treatment Resistant Depression (RP2302E-082423)
This 1-hour, in-depth course is designated for general practitioners, psychiatrists, and mental health professionals. This presentation will pose questions raised by the treatment-resistant depressions (TRD) heuristic for biomarker research and engage the audience in addressing the questions of whether biomarker discovery has advanced far enough to be able to prospectively identify TRD, assist with treatment matching, and assess risk.
This is a hybrid event. In-person/On-site registration will be available. All virtual attendees will be emailed the Zoom link the week of the event.
This course is appropriate for general practitioners, psychiatrists, and mental health professionals interested in the management and treatment of depression.
- Discuss the definition and characteristics of treatment-resistant depression.
- Identify and discuss treatment options for individuals with treatment-resistant depression.
- Identify brain- and blood-based biomarkers of antidepressant response.
The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AMA
- 1.00 Attendance
- Login to your existing account or create an account in EthosCE, online learning management system, by selecting the "create an account" link.
- Once logged in, return to this course page, select the designated category and click the "add to cart" button.
- In the following "checkout" pages you will review and verify your information. No payment is required.
- After your order is submitted your registration will be completed. A confirmation will be sent by email.