Alliance for Medical Management Education: Leading in Complex Organizations (AMME-060317)
This curriculum is designed to provide doctors with the key business and interpersonal skills they need to assume a more effective role in the leadership and management of healthcare organizations and in the delivery of high quality, cost effective patient care.
Physicians who have committed to healthcare leadership and management as an important element of their professional career and who have been accepted by the Admissions Committee of the Alliance for Medical Management Education.
At the conclusion of this 4-day healthcare management class, participants should be better able to:
- Recognize the key structural elements of different types of healthcare bureaucracies and the strengths and limitations of each
- Describe the elements that contribute to the formation of organizational culture
- Recognize how adaptive leadership strategies and tactics can help physician leaders cope with rapid, complex change.
- Bridge the generational gap between younger and older physicians
- Create more viable, efficient healthcare organizations that are better able to provide quality patient care
If you are enrolled, select "Take Course" below to complete the course evaluation to retrieve your certificate.
- 32.00 AMA
- 32.00 Attendance