213 Orthopaedic Surgery: Quality Assurance and Safety with M&M (090917)
Review current quality data related to Orthopaedic Surgery cases where our activity falls within normal margins and outside of normal. The UTSW Quality department provides monthly update that are shared at this meeting to accomplish change in practice patterns and protocols.
Faculty, fellows, residents, community physicians, and physician researchers interested in orthopaedic review and discussion of relevant clinical cases and issues.
At the conclusion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Describe musculoskeletal anatomy
- Apply critical thinking and conflict management to ethical dilemmas
- Employ musculoskeletal surgical decisions and executions
- Implement musculoskeletal treatment plans for non-surgical care
- Manage musculoskeletal databases
- 2.00 AMA
- 2.00 Attendance
- 2.00 Ethics