4th Annual UT Southwestern Office of Global Health Conference (RP1501B)
The two-day symposium will convene faculty, students, administrators, and health care professionals from a variety of backgrounds to explore and discuss:
• The evolution of global health education and research;
• The current role for Academic Medical Centers in global health;
• Education and capacity building in the global context.
Fiemu Nwariaku, MD, FACS, FWACS
Associate Dean, Office of Global Health
Professor, Department of Surgery
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
- Create an account in EthosCE, online learning management system, by selecting the "register" link at the bottom of the page or "log-in" to your existing account.
- Return to this course page and select "Take Course" at the bottom of the page.
- Registration will be completed. A confirmation is sent to your email.