18th Annual Dallas Cosmetic Surgery Symposium: Advances and Refinements in Cosmetic Face, Breast, and Body (RP1503A)
Attendees will become familiar with the latest techniques and advances in cosmetic surgery. The focus will be on controversies and advances in facial, breast and body contouring procedures including the use of fat for augmenting the face, breast and buttock. A live demonstration of the use of injectables, including new products on the market, will allow for a broad overview of products, facial analysis, and techniques. An optional cadaver course will be available to highlight the surgical techniques described.
Physicians interested in learning the latest innovations and advances in surgical and nonsurgical facial rejuvenation, as well as breast and body contouring surgery.
- Discuss surgical and nonsurgical options for face and eyelid
- Discuss the differences in the various agents available for soft tissue augmentation
- Describe advanced techniques utilizing Botulinum Toxin Type A and soft tissue fillers for facial enhancement
- Discuss new implant options for breast augmentation and breast shaping using new breast lift techniques
- Describe methods to enhance survival of autologous fat in cosmetic and reconstructive breast and facial surgery
- Discuss the use of fat grafting to enhance the face, breast and buttock
- Provide a “hands on” tool to practice the techniques discussed in a cadaver model
- 22.50 AMA
- 22.50 Attendance