5th Annual UT Southwestern Office of Global Health Symposium (RP1601B)
This symposium will focus on best practices for strengthening healthcare systems across borders. Prominent international, national, and local experts will share their knowledge and experiences of strengthening global health ethics, infrastructure, finances, equity and efficiency with symposium participants.
This symposium is for faculty, medical professionals, administrators, and students wishing to contribute to the improvement in the health and lives of the underserved at home and abroad.
- Discuss new paradigms in health system strengtening and effective programs to strengthen health systems
- Identify innovations that build sustainable global health systems
- Identify and address ethical complexitites in strengthening healthcare systems
- Utilize successful strategies in designing effective health policy
- Promote a culture of ethics and scientific integrity in health systems
Fiemu Nwariaku, M.D., F.A.C.S., F.W.A.C.S.
Associate Dean, Office of Global Health
Professor, Department of Surgery
UT Southwestern Medical Center
The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- Create an account in EthosCE, online learning management system, by selecting the "create an account" link at the bottom of the page or "log-in" to your existing account.
- Return to this course page, select the designated fee and click on "add to cart" at the bottom of the page.
- In the following "checkout" pages you will verify and process your payment.
- After registration is completed, a confirmation will be sent by email.
- 8.75 AMA
- 8.75 Attendance
- 1.00 Ethics