Walker/Sinn Lecture Series 2016: Practical Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology in the XXI Century (RP1602D)
This activity will provide the attendee the most up-to-date information regarding the fascinating field of oral and maxillofacial radiology. The program will use case presentations as the learning and discussion format and will cover the entire spectrum of radiology in dentistry. Topics such as radiation safety, patahology, advanced imaging, trauma, and temporo-mandibular joint imaging will be included.
This program is designed for oral and maxillofacial surgeons, dentists, dental specialists, and other healthcare workers interested in oral and maxillofacial radiology.
- Discuss critical issues of radiation safety
- Discuss importance of building a differential interpretation in radiology
- Interpret the most updated information of the application of advanced imaging in dentistry
- Recognize the complexity of the TMJ from the imaging perspective
- Discuss the role of radiology in the multidisciplinary approach to head and neck trauma
John Zuniga, DMD
Robert V. Walker, D.D.S. Chair in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Department of Surgery
Division of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
UT Southwestern Medical Center
Juan Yepes, DDS, MD, MPH, DrPH, FDS RCSEd
Diplomate ABOM, ABDPH, and ABPD
Associate Professor of Pediatric Dentistry
Department of Pediatric Dentistry
James Whitcomb Riley Hospital for Children
Indiana University School of Dentistry
The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- Create an account in EthosCE, online learning management system, by selecting the "create an account" link at the bottom of the page or "log-in" to your existing account.
- Return to this course page, select the designated fee and click on "add to cart" at the bottom of the page.
- In the following "checkout" pages you will verify and process your payment.
- After registration is completed, a confirmation will be sent by email.
- 5.00 AMA
- 5.00 Attendance