2016 Cancer Center Administrators Forum (RP1604C)
The Cancer Center Administrators Forum is hosted by the UT Southwestern, Harold C. Simmons Comprehensive Cancer Center in Fort Worth, TX.
This is the annual meeting of the Cancer Center Administrators Forum (CCAF), whose mission is to provide a mechanism by which administrators of NCI designated cancer centers, and those that are seeking NCI designation, can:
- Educate each other regarding best practices for administration of NCI designated centers,
- Convene at least one annual meeting with agendas designed to educate membership about current issues impacting NCI designated Cancer Centers,
- Provide a network for members to share knowledge and expertise with their colleagues,
- Support communication between NCI program staff and Center administrators to enhance the effectiveness of the NCI CCSG guidelines in meeting the objectives of the NCI Centers program,
Ultimately allowing NCI designated cancers centers to thrive and reduce the pain and suffering caused by cancer.
2016 CCAF Annual Meeting Planning Committee
2016 CCAF Annual Meeting Executive Committee
A block of rooms is being held at:
Worthington Renaissance Fort Worth Hotel
200 Main Street
Fort Worth, Texas 76102
We have secured a group rate of $189 + tax. To assure your reservation, please call the Central Reservations Office, at 1-800-468-3571 and identify yourself as a participant in the “UT Southwestern Medical Center Conference” to be eligible for the group rate. Reservations may also be made online, "Click Here" to make reservations.
Reservations received after March 3, 2016 are subject to space and group rate availability.
For Diner Options, please "Click Here"
- Create an account in EthosCE, online learning management system, by selecting the "create an account" link at the bottom of the page or "log-in" to your existing account.
- Return to this course page, select the designated fee and click on "add to cart" at the bottom of the page.
- In the following "checkout" pages you will verify and process your payment.
- After registration is completed, a confirmation will be sent by email.
For additional help with registration, please "Click Here"
For additional information, please call The Office of Continuing Medical Education,
214-648-3138, 1-800-688-8678, fax 214-648-2317, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For other questions, contact Tim Strawderman in the Harold C. Simmons Comprehensive Cancer Center, 214 648 7403, or email email@example.com
We accommodate people with disabilities. Please call 214-648-3138 for more information, or mark the space indicated on the registration form. To ensure accommodation, please register as soon as possible.
UT Southwestern Medical Center is committed to providing programs and activities to all persons regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, veteran status or disability.
UT Southwestern is an equal opportunity institution.
Registration Before February 1st- $375 After February 1st- $400