TEST Course 2017
This a program emphasizes topics requested by our referring physicians, controversies arising from journal clubs, and posed by our trainees. The program highlights diagnostic and therapeutic solutions based on the most recent clinical science. The goal is to provide state-of-the-art practical advice on issues identified as frequent items for consultation and second opinions, as well as new advances in applying molecular techniques in translational medicine.
Primary care providers, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and specialists seeking updates in practical knowledge relating to patient care.
At the conclusion of this activity, the participant should be able to:
1. Discuss recent clinical and research advances.
2. Be knowledgeable about current treatment approaches.
J. Gregory Fitz, M.D.
Executive Vice President for Academic Affairs and Provost
Dean of UT Southwestern Medical School and Professor
Department of Internal Medicine
UT Southwestern Medical Center
- Create an account in EthosCE, online learning management system, by selecting the "create an account" link at the bottom of the page or "log-in" to your existing account.
- Return to this course page, select the designated fee and click on "add to cart" at the bottom of the page.
- In the following "checkout" pages you will verify and process your payment.
- After registration is completed, a confirmation will be sent by email.
- 1.00 AMA
- 1.00 Attendance