Texas General Hospital Academic Education & Research Council Symposium - 'Pain Management: A Multifaceted Approach' (JS1704B)
This activity is intended to update healthcare professionals on the multifaceted approach to pain management, specifically, neuro therapeutic pharmacological intervention, as well as technological advances in chronic pain treatment.
This course is designed for Physicians, Nurses, and other healthcare professionals interested in the pain management.
At the end of the activity, participants should be able to:
- Describe the common side effects of opioid and non-opioid analgesics on the GI tract
- Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of various analgesics relative to the GI tract
- Explain ways to avoid, diagnose, and treat the GI side effects
- New therapeutic intervention in common pain disorders
- Discuss new intervention procedures when other routes of administration fail to chronic pain
- 4.00 AMA
- 4.00 Attendance