USMD Arlington Annual Breast CME - ‘To 3D or Not to 3D is not the question-The Rise and Role of 3D Imaging in Mammography and Ultrasound in the Detection of Breast Cancer’ (JS1710J)
The conference will convene physicians, nurses, and other healthcare professionals who are interested in the care of breast cancer patients.
At the conclusion of this activity, the participant should be able to:
- Describe how 3D mammography and ultrasound are performed
- Distinguish conventional mammography and breast ultrasound from 3D mammography (tomosynthesis) and 3D breast ultrasound
- Explain the benefits and limitations of 3D mammography and breast ultrasound
- Identify the appropriate imaging test for different clinical scenarios
- Review appropriate screening guidelines for breast cancer and discuss how 3D mammography and ultrasound are best incorporated into patient care
- 1.00 AMA
- 1.00 Attendance
select "Take Course" to complete the course evaluation and to retrieve your certificate.
In order to access the course to retrieve a CME certificate the email provided at sign-in* is required to match the email in your EthosCE profile. If you provided an email different from your EthosCE profile please contact the CME office at email@example.com.
If you have not already created a profile in EthosCE, please create one using this same email provided at sign-in*. A profile can be created at the following link:
*Course administrators may have retrieved the email address from the course registration, the organization directory or during the course sign-in.