206 Diagnostic and Interventional Musculoskeletal Ultrasound for Rheumatologist: "Ultrasound Wrist" (022118)
Purpose and Content
Attendees will be instructed in scientific musculoskeletal ultrasound; performance of studies appropriate for Rheumatology ultrasound; clinical indications for musculoskeletal ultrasound; and Interventional procedure. At the end of one to two-year training participants develop competence in performing musculoskeletal ultrasound; and acquire knowledge to allow certification of musculoskeletal ultrasound.
MD/DO’s, Rheumatology Fellows, medical students and residents to develop interest in technology and procedure.
At the conclusion of this activity, the participant should be able to:
- Identify and discuss findings of MSK Ultrasound exams.
- Interpret and implement into clinical practice MSK Ultrasound exams.
- Develop competence at performing MSK Ultrasound interventional procedures.
- Develop teaching skills to educate medical students, residents and rheumatology Fellows in MSK ultrasound.
- Develop level competence and knowledge in MSK Ultrasound to become certified by American College of Rheumatology in Musculoskeletal Ultrasound.
- 3.00 AMA
- 3.00 Attendance