JGR603-2018 Medical City Green Oaks Hospital Grand Rounds: 'Professional Boundaries' (030618)
This program is appropriate for physicians and other health care providers involved in the care and treatment of patients in a hospital or other healthcare facility
At the conclusion of this activity, the participant should be able to:
1. Identify treatment plans for needs for developmentally disabled patients
2. Implement new treatement plan options for various psychiatric illnesses
3. Describe new protocols for substance abuse
4. Identify new synthetic drugs in the community
5. Explain the need to address the patient's overall customer service experience
Accreditation: This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the joint providership of The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center and Green Oaks Hospital. The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation: The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AMA
- 1.00 Attendance
- 1.00 Ethics