204 Ft. Worth Surgical Society Monthly Meeting: "Chronic Mesenteric Ischemia: Contemporary Surgical Management" (041018)
Each month, the Fort Worth Surgical Society holds its membership meeting and provides a different guest speaker for each one. The monthly programs provide ongoing professional development opportunities for learning assessment.
This course is designed for physicians in general surgery, internal medicine, endocrinology, gastroenterology, and hematology; physician assistants, nurse practitioners, social workers, counselors and therapists.
- Discuss the evidence supporting current and future treatments for many malignancies
- Review the advances in systemic therapies and their role in the management of advanced and potentially curable disease processes.
- Describe the pertinent anatomy and physiology as related to the presentation topic
- Identify the risk factors for the surgical procedures discussed.
- Explain the most recent information about surgical intervention.
- 1.00 AMA
- 1.00 Attendance