Testing the Effectiveness of a Quality Improvement Program for 3rd year Medical Students
Presentation related to Instructional Designing.
Physicians, Faculty and Staff
Those attending this presentation should be able to:
• Describe the core elements and framework of team-based learning (TBL)
• Review the current literature on TBL in medical education
• Consider implementation of TBL into their courses/clerkships/residency programs
• Apply knowledge of elements of backward design and TBL core elements in the development of TBL modules
The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement
The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AMA
- 1.00 Attendance
- Create an account in EthosCE, online learning management system, by selecting the "create an account" link or "login" to your existing account.
- Return to this course page and select the "Take Course" button.
- Registration will be completed. A confirmation is sent to your email.