The Acute Liver Failure Study Group, sponsor of the Acute Liver Failure: Science and Practice Symposium (March 30-31, 2020) invites all students, residents, trainees and junior faculty (first five years) to submit an abstract for poster presentation at the Symposium at UT Southwestern in Dallas.
The lead author of the top eight abstracts selected will be awarded $750 to cover travel, hotel and conference expenses for this two-day meeting.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE: FRIDAY, JANUARY 10, 2020
- Use UPPER CASE FONT for the title of the project
- Abstract word limit: 300 words
- Do NOT exceed 300 words or use continuation pages
- Indicate possible conflicts of interest with industry, if any
- One table or illustration is permitted and will not be counted against the word count
- Cases may be presented if they are instructive and useful for participants to know about
- A copy of the poster, if available, may be added to the abstract submission but will not serve in-lieu of the typed abstract requirement in the field provided.
- Should be on a topic related to acute liver failure: diagnosis, etiologies, treatment, outcomes
- Abstracts should report work not presented previously or published elsewhere
- All authors should be listed and their affiliations, each with a valid email address
Abstracts will be graded on clarity of presentation, quality of research methods and general interest to an audience of investigators and clinicians
The first author (trainee/attendee) will be notified by Friday, February 3, 2020, of acceptance for presentation and scholarship award to attend the meeting.
REGISTRATION FOR SYMPOSIUM:
It is the speakers’ responsibility to register for the symposium. Abstract submitters should register for the symposium once they receive acceptance to participate. Instructions will be provided to register for the symposium. Learn more about the conference here.
You must click "I agree to these terms and conditions" to submit the abstract.