Robert Wimberly, M.D.
Lane Wimberly, M.D., is the medical director of Movement Science and a pediatric orthopedic surgeon at Scottish Rite for Children. He sees patients at SRH Dallas and Frisco campuses.
- Neuromuscular Conditions
- Limb Lengthening & Reconstruction
- Hip Disorders
- Foot Disorders
Areas of Treatment:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Gait Disorders
- Limb Length Differences
- Congenital Limb Differences
- Post Traumatic Limb Differences
- Limb Deformity
- Pediatric Hip Conditions
- Developmental Dysplasia of the Hip
- Slipped Capital Femoral Epiphysis
There are no financial relationships to disclose.