Brain Summit 2023: Current Trends in Neurology Symposium (RP2312D) - Exhibitor Payment Portal
Benefits of Exhibiting:
Meet one-on-one to discuss your products and services with medical professionals who will attend this meeting. Further benefits of exhibiting:
- Exposure to over 150 attendees (mix of physicians, nurses, physical therapists and other clinicians involved in treating patients with neurological disease)
- Ample intermissions between morning and afternoon sessions allow time for attendees to visit your exhibit
- Build visibility for your company in a competitive marketplace
- Expand your prospective place and strengthen existing customer relationships
Exhibitor Levels and Benefits:
Your company can support this program with an exhibit fee in the following amount:
Complete the "Exhibitor Registration form" to notify us of your company's intent to Exhibit. Please complete the form and return by Wednesday, August 9, 2023.
Your company's participation is confirmed upon receipt of the signed Letter of Agreement (LOA). The required Letter of Agreement (LOA) form will be sent via DocuSign within a few business days after you send the completed "Exhibitor Registration form" by Email. Please complete the LOA form and return by Friday, September 22, 2023.
A counter-signed copy of the agreement will be sent back to the contacts noted on the "Exhibitor Registration form" as initial confirmation of your exhibit space.
Along with the counter-signed agreement, you will also receive login information in order to make an online payment. Instructions may be requested for payment by check. Payment should be submitted after the fully executed agreement is completed. Payment is due by Friday, November 10, 2023.
Exhibit Space Cancellations:
Cancellations must be received in writing at least ten business days prior to the start of the course. If a cancellation is received after this time, no refund will be provided.
This course is designed for physicians, advanced practice providers, nurses, and physical therapists in the specialty of Neurology.
- Analyze efficacy and risks of new pharmacological therapies for the treatment and management of MG.
- Evaluate appropriate diagnostic imaging study for patients with neurological disorders.
- Recognize patterns on imaging studies to accurately diagnose and treat patients.
- Identify patients that will have a high yield from genetic testing.
- Discuss epilepsy management based on genetic testing.
- Differentiate types of genetic variation and their impact on diagnosis.
- Recognize at-risk family members and the importance of cascade testing.
- Examine management of seizures, headache, myasthenia gravis and multiple sclerosis in pregnancy.
- Examine the diagnosis and management autoimmune encephalitis.
- Examine the management of strokes with aleteplase and tenecteplase.
- Examine how cerebellar neuromodulation influences the pathological abnormalities of movement disorders.
- Discuss RBD as a significant risk factor of, and predictor for, neurogenerative disease.
- Review the diagnostic approach and criteria for differentiating between Alzheimer’s Disease and non-Alzheimer's Disease dementia.
Visitor parking is available in the parking garage entered from 6001 Forest Park,
located adjacent to the T. Boone Pickens Biomedical Building. The garage
entrance is to the right of the front building entrance. The garage elevators will
take you to the third floor. Follow the directional signs to the conference room.
Monday - Friday: There is a daily $3 parking fee (no re-entry) unless specified
covered by event.
Saturday-Sunday: Parking is complimentary
The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statements
The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center designates this live educational activity for a maximum of 6.0 AMA PRA Category1 Credit™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center certifies that non-physicians will receive an attendance certificate stating that they participated in the activity that was designated for 6.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.
To make payment:
- Login with the provided login.
- Once logged in, return to this course page, select the designated fee and click the "add to cart" button.
- In the following "checkout" pages you will verify and process your payment.
- After registration is completed, you may download a copy of your receipt of payment at the following page.