Ophthalmology Sub-Specialty Series - Carol F. Zimmerman, M.D. Lectureship in Neuro-Ophthalmology (RSS205-102123) - Exhibitor Payment Portal
Benefits of Exhibiting:
Meet one-on-one to discuss your products and services with medical professionals who will attend this meeting. Further benefits of exhibiting:
- Exposure to approximately 100 attendees.
- Ample time for attendees to visit your exhibit.
- Build visibility for your company in a competitive marketplace.
- Expand your prospective place and strengthen existing customer relationships.
Exhibitor Levels and Benefits:
Your company can support this program with an exhibit fee in the following amount:
Complete the "Exhibitor Registration form" to notify us of your company's intent to Exhibit. Please complete the form and return by Friday, August 11, 2023.
Your company's participation is confirmed upon receipt of the signed Letter of Agreement (LOA). The required Letter of Agreement (LOA) form will be sent via DocuSign within a few business days after you send the completed "Exhibitor Registration form" by Email. Please complete the LOA form and return by Friday, August 25, 2023.
A counter-signed copy of the agreement will be sent back to the contacts noted on the "Exhibitor Registration form" as initial confirmation of your exhibit space.
Along with the counter-signed agreement, you will also receive login information in order to make an online payment. Instructions may be requested for payment by check. Payment should be submitted after the fully executed agreement is completed. Payment is due by Friday, September 15, 2023.
Exhibit Space Cancellations:
Cancellations must be received in writing at least ten business days prior to the start of the course. If a cancellation is received after this time, no refund will be provided.
This course is designed for ophthalmologists, primary care physicians, neurologists, optometrists and other health care professionals who would benefit from a discussion on the diagnosis and treatment of ophthalmic medical conditions related to various presentations of neurological diseases.
- Explore the various presentations of neuro-ophthalmic diseases and the manifestations of related conditions.
- Review protocols for treatment, diagnostic testing, and when to provide referrals to ophthalmologists.
Visitor parking is available in the parking garage entered from 6001 Forest Park,
located adjacent to the T. Boone Pickens Biomedical Building. The garage
entrance is to the right of the front building entrance. The garage elevators will
take you to the third floor. Follow the directional signs to the conference room.
Monday - Friday: There is a daily $3 parking fee (no re-entry) unless specified
covered by event.
Saturday-Sunday: Parking is complimentary
The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
To make payment:
- Login with the provided login.
- Once logged in, return to this course page, select the "add to cart" button.
- In the following "checkout" pages you will verify and process your payment.
- After registration is completed, you may download a copy of your receipt of payment at the following page.