46th Annual Carrell Krusen Neuromuscular Symposium (RP2402A) - Exhibitor Payment Portal
Benefits of Exhibiting:
Meet one-on-one to discuss your products and services with medical professionals who will attend this meeting. Further benefits of exhibiting:
- Exposure to over 200 attendees. Approximately 80% of the attendees are physicians
- Ample intermissions between morning and afternoon sessions allow time for attendees to visit your exhibit
- Build visibility for your company in a competitive marketplace
- Expand your prospective place and strengthen existing customer relationships
Exhibitor Levels and Benefits:
Your company can support this program with an exhibit fee in the following amount:
Complete the "Exhibitor Registration form" to notify us of your company's intent to Exhibit. Please complete the form and return by Wednesday, November 1, 2023.
Your company's participation is confirmed upon receipt of the signed Letter of Agreement (LOA).The required Letter of Agreement (LOA) form will be sent via DocuSign within a few business days after you send the completed "Exhibitor Registration form" by Email. Please complete the LOA form and return by Wednesday, January 3, 2024.
A counter-signed copy of the agreement will be sent back to the contacts noted on the "Exhibitor Registration form" as initial confirmation of your exhibit space.
Payment is due by Monday, February 12, 2024. Payment should be submitted after the fully executed agreement is completed.Along with the counter-signed agreement, you will also receive login information in order to make an online payment. Instructions may be requested for payment by check.
Exhibit Space Cancellations:
Cancellations must be received in writing at least ten business days prior to the start of the course. If a cancellation is received after this time, no refund will be provided.
This course content is specifically designed for Primary Care providers, Neurologists, Nurses, Advanced Practitioners, and Researchers that desire to gain advanced knowledge in diagnosis and management of patients with neuromuscular disease.
- Discuss important aspects of ALS trial design
- Compare and contrast current and traditional strategies for ALS Drug development
- Discuss recent advances in the genetic diagnosis of neuromuscular disorders
- Discuss the latest developments in the treatment of neuromuscular disorders (to include gene replacement therapy).
- Identify and apply current pharmacological and non-pharmacological treatments in motor neuron diseases including gene replacement therapy.
- Recognize the clinical applications of testing in neuromuscular disorders (to include histopathology)
Event Rate - $10.00 per day
Self-Parking (On-site, Overnight) - $26.00 per day
Daily Valet - $19.00 Overnight Valet - $32.00
Parking rates do not include tax (currently 8.25%)
The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center designates this live activity for a maximum of 10.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
To make payment
- Log on with the provided username and password.
- Once logged in, return to this course page
- Enter the provided access code, select the designated fee and click the "add to cart" button.
- In the following "checkout" pages you will verify and process your payment.
- After registration is completed, you may download a copy of your receipt of payment at the following page.