UT Southwestern – Texas Health Resources Cardiovascular Symposium (RP1810B)
This course will describe the latest advances in cardiovascular medicine, including current clinical applications and evolving management strategies. The format shall included didactic instruction mixed with illustrative cases by national and local leaders in the field, with interactive discussions.
The material presented in this course will be applicable to all practitioners involved in the care of patients with cardiovascular conditions.
- Identify patients appropriate for advanced therapies in heart failure
- Recognize which patients should be considered for TAVR procedure in the current environment
- Apply the new 2017 AHA ACC Hypertension guideline recommendations for patients with high blood pressure in ones practice
- Describe the potential application of atrial fibrillation ablation procedures in patients with heart failure and longer standing atrial fibrillation
The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement
The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center designates this live activity for a maximum of 5.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 5.00 AMA
- 5.00 Attendance
- Create an account in EthosCE, online learning management system, by selecting the "create an account" link at the bottom of the page or "log-in" to your existing account.
- Return to this course page, click on registration tab at top of page.
- In the following "checkout" pages you will verify and process your payment.
- After registration is completed, a confirmation will be sent by email.
A $50 handling fee will be deducted from cancellation refunds. Refund requests must be received by email at firstname.lastname@example.org by October 12, 2018. No refunds will be made thereafter.