Fall 2018 Otolaryngology Update (RP1810D)
This full-day symposium will consist of clinical updates in the various sub-specialties of Otolaryngology with the goal that the target audience will learn the latest 'state of the art' clinic approaches for ENT conditions.
The target audience consists of Otolaryngologists who have graduated from the UT Southwestern Otolaryngology residency program or UT Southwestern Medical School. Additionally, we invite DFW area Otolaryngologists to attend the program.
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Explain the role of CT, MR, and PET imaging in the initial diagnostic work-up of head and neck cancer patients.
- Describe the current indications for surgery compared to chemotherapy and radiation therapy in head and neck cancer patients.
- Describe state-of-the-art approaches for the treatment of sinonasal disorders
- Describe state-of-the-art approaches for the treatment of voice and swallowing disorders
- Describe state-of-the-art approaches for the treatment of otologic disorders.
The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center designates this live activity for a maximum of 3.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 3.00 AMA
- 3.00 Attendance