The Acute Liver Failure Study Group, sponsor of the Acute Liver Failure: Science and Practice Symposium (March 30-31, 2020) invites all students, residents, trainees and junior faculty (first five years) to submit an abstract for poster presentation at the Symposium at UT Southwestern in Dallas. The posters will not be accredited for CME, but add an important component to the activity overall and future of research in ALF.
The lead author of the top eight abstracts selected will be awarded coach travel, hotel and conference registration for this two-day meeting.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE: FRIDAY, JANUARY 17, 2020
- Use UPPER CASE FONT for the title of the project
- Abstract word limit: 300 words
- Do NOT exceed 300 words or use continuation pages
- One table or illustration is permitted and will not be counted against the word count
- A copy of the poster, if available, may be added to the abstract submission but will not serve in-lieu of the typed abstract requirement in the field provided.
- Applications must come from North America for consideration.
- For questions about the application, please contact William Lee, M.D. or Brendan McGuire, M.D.. For technical support, please contact email@example.com.
- Should be on a topic related to acute liver failure: diagnosis, etiologies, treatment, outcomes
- Abstracts should report work not presented previously or published elsewhere
- All authors should be listed and their affiliations, each with a valid email address
Abstracts will be graded by the conference Chairs on clarity of presentation, quality of research methods and general interest to an audience of investigators and clinicians.
The first author (trainee/attendee) will be notified by Friday, February 7, 2020, of acceptance for presentation and scholarship award to attend the meeting. Additional forms will follow.
REGISTRATION FOR SYMPOSIUM:
It is the speakers’ responsibility to register for the symposium. Abstract submitters should register for the symposium once they receive acceptance to participate. Instructions will be provided to register for the symposium. Learn more about the conference here.
You must click "I agree to these terms and conditions" below to submit the abstract.