134 Neurosurgery Grand Rounds: Visiting Professor Series (082214)
To educate physicians and other health care givers in new concepts and techniques related to the management of certain forms of neurological disease.
Physicians and Nurses involved in the evaluation and management of diseases affecting the central nervous system.
At the conclusion of this session, participants should be able to:
1. Discuss three library sources of clinical and research information relevant to neurosurgery.
2. Explain the steps to success in the IRB application process.
3. Describe four types of clinical research designs appropriate for resident or fellow projects.
4. Identify the different grant options for clinical researchers.
5. Explain the process of conducting a research project and getting it published.
Course Director: Jonathan White, MD
Speaker: Ginger Roberts, MLS
Speaker: Sonja Stutzman, PhD
Speaker: Samuel Bierner, MD
Speaker: Brad Lega, MD
Speaker: Salah Aoun, MD
- 3.50 AMA
- 3.50 Attendance