100 Academic Clinical Provider Series: "Neuroblastoma: The Treatment is Complicated" (091123)
The purpose of this program is to: 1) provide a forum to review and discuss the clinical management of patients and to evaluate issues confronted by today’s Nurse
Practitioners and Physician Assistants in both public and private clinical practice and medical research 2) provide a forum through which current UT Southwestern
protocols and Ethical issues are addressed. The course material will be presented through lecture presentations, power points, case studies, question and answer
sessions, and video presentations.
Method of Participation
This continuing medical education enduring material is in a video format.
To receive a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™ you should:
- View the video in this enduring material.
- Complete the posttest.
- Complete and submit the CME evaluation form.
The estimated time to complete this activity, including review of the materials, is 1.0 hour(s).
Hardware/software requirements: Activities should be run with recent versions of common browsers, including Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Google Chrome.
If you have questions about the participation process, please e-mail the UT Southwestern Medical Center, CEOffice@utsouthwestern.edu or phone 214-648-2166.
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants
At the conclusion of this activity, the participant should be able to:
- Describe where neuroblastoma arises from
- Identify presenting signs and symptoms of neuroblastoma
- Identify appropriate scans and laboratory values should be ordered for diagnostic workup
The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement
The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 AMA
- 1.00 Attendance
- Login to your existing account or create an account in EthosCE, online learning management system, by selecting the "create an account" link.
- Return to this course page and select the "Take Course" button.
- Registration will be completed.
Activities should be run with recent versions of common browsers, including Internet Explorer, Safari, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.