Virtual Exhibit Registration - The Future of Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Diagnosis and Treatment: A Discussion with the Experts
Welcome to the Virtual Exhibit Registration Site for the The Future of Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Diagnosis and Treatment: A Discussion with the Experts
Please review the information below to reserve your 'Virtual Exhibit':
Exhibitor Levels and Benefits:
Your company can support this program with an exhibit fee in the following amounts:
Exhibitor level: $2,500.00
All support as an exhibitor will be fully acknowledged at the course and you will receive recognition at the meeting and course handouts.
In order to comply with the new ACCME Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education*, attendee lists will not be provided. Ineligible companies** are welcome to directly request learner name and contact information for their own purposes.
*Reference: Standard 2: Prevent Commercial Bias and Marketing in Accredited Continuing Education
**The ACCME defines an ineligible company as any entity producing, marketing, re-selling, or distributing health care goods or services consumed by, or used on, patients.
Virtual Exhibit Space:
The virtual exhibit booth will include the following:
- Company and representative contact information
- Company description
- Company website link
- Resource links
- Opportunity for Live Interaction with attendees
- Optional Video
- Optional Company logo
- Acknowledgement in course
Confirmation and Payment:
Virtual exhibit space is not confirmed until an Exhibitor Agreement form is completed and signed by both parties. A counter-signed copy of the agreement will be sent back as confirmation of your exhibit space. You will also receive login information in order to make your payment online. Payment must be received prior to the start of the course.
The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
Rheumatic Diseases Division
The Future of Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Diagnosis and Treatment: A Discussion with the Experts
Saturday, May 7, 2022
8:00 - 8:15 AM: Introduction
- Drs. David Karp/Kathryn Dao
8:15 - 9:15 AM: Socioeconomic Determinants in Lupus
- Speakers: Candace Feldman, MD, MPH, ScD and Ashira Blazer
- Moderator: Lesley Davila, MD
9:15 - 10:15 AM: Steroids and Lupus
- Speakers: Michelle Petri, MD and Liz Lightstone, MBBS
- Moderator: Kathryn Dao, MD
10:30 - 11:30 AM: Reproductive Issues in Lupus
- Speakers: Lisa Sammartano, MD and Eliza Chakravarty, MD
- Moderator: Bonnie Bermas, MD
11:30 AM - 12:30 PM: Patient Reported Outcomes/Patient Outcomes
- Speakers: Patty Katz, PhD and Megan Clowse, MD
- Moderator: Puneet Bajaj, MD
12:30 - 1:00 PM: Lunch
1:00 -2:00 PM: Pathogenesis of Lupus
- Speakers: Virginia Pascual, MD and Chandra Mohan, MD
- Moderator: David Karp, MD
2:00 - 3:00 PM: Epidemiological Factors and Pre-clinical Lupus
- Speakers: Judith James, MD, PhD and Karen Costenbader, MD
- Moderator: Anne Satterthwaite, PhD
3:15 - 4:15 PM: Trials and Outcome Measures
- Speakers: Joan Merrill
- Moderator: Blair Solow, MD
4:15 - 5:15 PM: Novel Targets and Interventions (Bench to Bedside)
- Speakers: Al Kim, MD, PhD and Rich Furie, MD
- Moderator: Andres Quiceno, MD
5:15 - 5:30 PM: Closing remarks, summary of future needs
- Dr. David Karp
The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center designates this continuing education activity for a maximum of 8.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Virtual Exhibit Payment
To make payment:
- "Login" using the information provided in your Virtual Exhibit confirmation e-mail.
- Once logged in, return to this page and click the "add to cart" button.
- In the following "checkout" pages you will verify and process your payment.
- After payment is completed, a confirmation will be sent by email.
Exhibit Space Cancellations:
Cancellations must be received in writing at least ten business days prior to the start of the course. No refund will be provided for a cancellation received after this time.