Thank you for your interest in the 20th Annual Dallas Cosmetic Surgery Symposium/34th Annual Dallas Rhinoplasty Symposium. Due to overwhelming interest, we have reached maximum capacity and have closed registration. Onsite registration will not be available.
The symposium is designed to take the participant from the basic fundamentals of rhinoplasty through the latest refinements and advancements in technique. It will consist of didactic lectures, cadaver dissections, panel discussions, question-and-answer periods, and evening DVD sessions. An anatomic nasal dissection DVD will be provided to all participants registered for the anatomy laboratory. Participants will observe experienced surgeons demonstrate advanced closed and open rhinoplasty techniques via unedited videotaped surgery. Participants may directly engage in questions and answers with the surgeons.
Click on the following link if you are interested in registering for the:
20th Annual Dallas Cosmetic Surgery Symposium
Thursday, March 23, 2017
|Take advantage of the special discounted price when you register for both courses!
At checkout, be sure to apply the appropriate coupon code:
|rp1703phy ($400 Discount for Physicians)
rp1703tra ($200 Discount for Physicians in Training)
- AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™: 23.50
- Attendance: 23.50
- Event starts: Fri, Mar 24 2017 - 6:00 am
- Event ends: Sun, Mar 26 2017 - 12:00 pm
- Course opens: Wed, Aug 31 2016
- Course expires: Sat, Mar 31 2018
- Cost: $1,500.00
This symposium is designed for and limited to the plastic surgeon or otolaryngologist who would benefit from a refresher course in the anatomy and fundamentals of rhinoplasty. The didactic course will provide an update on specific aspects and problems of rhinoplasty. Registration is limited.
- Clinically analyze and diagnose common and subtle Rhinoplasty problems
- Identify the appropriate Rhinoplasty techniques for specific Rhinoplasty problems
- Develop an individual approach to Rhinoplasty
- Implement advances in techniques and technology in secondary Rhinoplasty into daily clinical practice.
Faculty & credentials
Rod J. Rohrich, M.D.
Department of Plastic Surgery
The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
Anatomy Lab Co-Director
Jamil Ahmad, M.D., F.R.C.S.C.
The Plastic Surgery Clinic
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Accreditation and Designation Statements
The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- Create an account in EthosCE, online learning management system, by selecting the "create an account" link at the bottom of the page or "log-in" to your existing account.
- Return to this course page, select the designated fee and click on "add to cart" at the bottom of the page.
- In the following "checkout" pages you will verify and process your payment.
- After registration is completed, a confirmation will be sent by email.
RHINOPLASTY SYMPOSIUM LAB SESSION INFORMATION
We will provide the following instruments:
Gloves Marking Pens Shoe Covers
Head Covers Surgical gown Mask
25 gauge needles (4) 1” 30g needles (5) 1 ½” 25g needles (5)
10cc Syringes #15 blades (4) 3-0 and 4-0 nylon sutures
Participants participating in the laboratory will be required to bring the following instruments:
4-0 nylon sutures (3) Angled septal scissors Centimeter ruler and/or calipers
Needle holder Iris or nasal scissors Brown-Adson forceps
Double Skin Hook (10 or 12mm) Single Skin Hooks (2) Cottle or Freer elevator
Mallet Nasal speculum Aufricht retractor
Straight 2mm osteotome Neivert curved osteotomies (left & right) Dorsal rasp
Please Note: Items cannot be in carry-on luggage. Instruments must be placed in checked luggage.
Lab registrants may purchase instruments in advance from some of the vendors who are supporting the symposium. Click on the following link for contacting vendors directly to place your order and they will arrange to have your order at the meeting for you to pick-up.