UT Southwestern - Texas Health Resources Annual Cardiovascular Symposium (RP1910C)
Click Here to View Full Agenda
BE SURE TO NOTE OUR NEW SOUTH CAMPUS LOCATION:
UT Southwestern Medical Center / 5323 Harry Hines Blvd. (D1.600 Lecture Hall) / Dallas, TX
Click Here to Download the Exhibitor Prospectus!
This course will describe the latest advances in cardiovascular medicine, including current clinical applications and evolving management strategies. The format will include didactic instruction and interactive discussions mixed with illustrative cases by national and regional leaders in the field. The material presented in this course will be applicable to all practitioners involved in the care of patients with cardiovascular conditions.
The material presented in this course will be applicable to all practitioners involved in the care of patients with cardiovascular conditions.
- Identify and discuss patient cases with complex valvular heart disease appropriate for intervention.
- Recognize appropriate diagnostic and treatment methods for differing etiologies of heart failure.
- Evaluate the most current data on patient counseling regarding the benefits of fitness.
As a friendly reminder, our conference location this year is on South Campus in the D1.600 Auditorium (See Campus Map Here).
Parking will be available in the Visitor Lot 7, Faculty Garage 1, and Staff Garage 2. Once you cross the Donald Seldin Plaza, follow the signs down the stairs to the lower level of the ‘D’ Building.
Coming in from out of town?
The following hotels have complimentary shuttle service to UT Southwestern Medical Center Campus - Just mention you are attending a conference at UT Southwestern when booking your room.
Double Tree by Hilton Hotel Dallas - Love Field
3300 West Mockingbird Lane, Dallas, Texas, 75235
Aloft and Element Dallas Love Field
2333 W. Mockingbird Lane, Dallas, Texas 75235
Crowne Plaza Dallas-Market Center
7050 N Stemmons Fwy, Dallas, TX 75247
john harper, MD, FACC, FAHA
Joseph Hill, MD, PhD
MARTIN BERK, MD FACC FAHA FASE
James MacNamara, Medical doctrate
Satyam Sarma, MD
Mohita Singh, MD
Amit Khera, MD, MSc
Jarett Berry, MD
Kelly Chin, MD, MSCS
Pedro Engel Gonzalez, M.D.
Justin Grodin, MD MPH FACC FHFSA
DHARAM KUMBHANI, Section Chief, Interventional Cardiology
Benjamin Levine, Professor of Medicine
Darren McGuire, MD, MHSc
Kavisha Singh, MD
The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center designates this live activity for a maximum of 4.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 4.25 AMA
- 4.25 Attendance
- Create an account in EthosCE, online learning management system, by selecting the "create an account" link or "login" to your existing account.
- Return to this course page, select the designated fee and click the "add to cart" button.
- In the following "checkout" pages you will verify and process your payment.
- After registration is completed, a confirmation will be sent by email.