"Dermatology Rising, Beyond the Pandemic" CME Conference (RP2206A)
This half-day, in-person activity, entitled ‘Dermatology Rises from the Pandemic’ is being held in conjunction with the 50th Anniversary of the establishment of residency and fellowship training programs in the Department of Dermatology at UT Southwestern. Utilizing a combination of didactic lecture, interactive Q&A, and panel discussions, the conference will focus on recent advances in dermatological care including causation of disorders, treatment of patients, and prevention of disease. Speakers and panelists will highlight alumni of our residency and fellowship programs who have become national and international experts and leaders in their respective fields.
This course is designed for UT Southwestern faculty, practicing physicians, residents, fellows, and other healthcare providers that are interested in dermatological topics and research activities.
- Review and discuss current and emerging management of atopic dermatitis, autoimmune blistering disorders, contact dermatitis, melanoma, rare skin cancers, and rheumatic skin diseases.
- Identify and discuss scientific discoveries in the fields of greying hair and of human polyoma viruses, while appraising their application to patient care.
- Discuss the benefits and potential pitfalls artificial intelligence can bring to the practice of medicine and to dermatology in particular.
Where: Nasher Sculpture Center, 2001 Flora Street, Dallas, TX
When: Saturday, June 4, 2022 (5:30 - 8:00 pm)
For additional Gala details, please contact Jo Urquhart at Jo.Urquhart@UTSouthwestern.edu
ACCREDITATION AND DESIGNATION STATEMENTS
The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center designates this live activity for a maximum of 2.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 2.75 AMA
- 2.75 Attendance
- "Login" to your existing account or create an account in EthosCE, online learning management system, by selecting the "create an account" link.
- Once logged in, return to this course page, select the designated fee and click the "add to cart" button.
- In the following "checkout" pages you will verify and process your payment.
- After registration is completed, a confirmation will be sent by email.
A $25 handling fee will be deducted from cancellation refunds. Refund requests must be received by email at firstname.lastname@example.org by May 27, 2022. No refunds will be made thereafter.