AAP TECaN National Advocacy Campaign
This 10-Part virtual/on-demand webinar series will bring together experts from across the nation to discuss topics related to NICU family mental health and wellness. Parental mental health needs are extremely prevalent in the NICU. Despite the high needs and impact on child and family outcomes, most NICUs do not currently have a standard of care to address familial mental health. Our purpose through the National AAP TECaN Carousel Care Campaign is to educate NICU providers across all scopes of practice on how to identify and address family wellness needs.
Method of Participation
This continuing medical education enduring material is in a video format.
To receive CME hour(s) you should:
- View the video in the enduring material.
- Complete the posttest.
- Complete and submit the CME evaluation form.
Hardware/software requirements: Activities should be run with recent versions of common browsers, including Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Google Chrome.
If you have questions about the participation process, please e-mail the UT Southwestern Medical Center, firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 214-648-2166.
This activity is appropriate for Providers, Advanced Practitioners, Nurses that specialize in Critical Care Medicine, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Palliative Care, Pediatrics and/or Psychiatry as well as and other Healthcare professionals with an interest in addressing NICU familial mental health and wellness needs.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and Policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the joint providership of The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center and the American Academy of Pediatrics. The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- Login to your existing account or create an account in EthosCE, online learning management system, by selecting the "create an account" link.
- Return to this course page and select the sessions you wish to enroll.
- Select the "Enroll" button. Registration will be completed.
- You may select the link embedded in the session title from the listing under the "Register" tab to proceed to the activity.
Activities should be run with recent versions of common browsers, including Internet Explorer, Safari, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.