RSS Activity Process Update
Hello RSS Coordinators,
We want to begin by thanking each one of you for your hard work, flexibility, and patience during this trying time. As we continue to settle into our modified roles, please know that your CME Office team is here to support you in providing quality educational activities.
Based on coordinator feedback and observation, we have made the decision to reactivate the original ‘SharePoint’ process for scheduling sessions.
At this time, we ask your assistance in the following:
- As early as possible, please update your Activity folder(s) in SharePoint with upcoming sessions (through at least the end of June).
- Notify our office of any RSS schedule changes (i.e. ending series early, extending it into the summer months, taking a break, etc.)
- Upload all required documentation (Announcement and DTL) to the SharePoint session folder at least 3 business days prior to the session
- NEW: Please identify in the session folder title whether the streamed session will be recorded (i.e. ‘123-051120_Recorded’)
REMINDER: Effective 4/20/2020, all RSS communication should be sent to the attention of Ms. Monica Spann-Gross (Monica.Spann-Gross@utsouthwestern.edu). Please allow Vanessa White to transition to her new role within our office at this time.
We understand that there will be a time for transition so we will continue to accept emailed documentation through the end of May as necessary. All sessions taking place after June 1st will need to be scheduled by creating the folders in SharePoint only. If there are issues accessing SharePoint remotely, please notify our office right away and we will consider those situations on a case-by-case basis.
2 weeks prior-to session
Create session folder in SharePoint
Track Disclosure form completion
- Upon receipt of the Session Course link, please promptly add the Faculty so that the disclosures can be collected
- Notify the CME office of any reported financial relationships/potential conflicts of interest at least 1 week prior to the session
3 days prior-to session
Upload RSS documentation to SharePoint
Running attendance reports from Ethos (start at slide 14)
Who is my CME Program Coordinator? (updated 9/28/18)
OCME Contact info:
Working with CME course faculty
https://cme.utsouthwestern.edu/my/faculty-relationships - link to direct CME course faculty to view their pending forms once they have signed in