41st Annual Carrell Krusen Neuromuscular Symposium (RP1902A)
Early Bird (Before 12/14/18)
Regular (After 12/14/18)
Other Healthcare Providers (RN, OT/PT, SPL, Research Coordinators)
Trainees (Residents, Fellows, Medical Students)
PURCHASE A TICKET TO THE ANNUAL DINNER & DANCE THE NIGHT OF FEB 21 FOR JUST $25 A PERSON!
COMING IN FROM OUT OF TOWN? RESERVE A ROOM AT THE CONFERENCE HOTEL:
(WE'RE SORRY - THE ROOM BLOCK AT THE GUARANTEED GROUP RATE IS NOW FULL. PLEASE SEE THE VENUE TAB FOR OTHER NEARBY OPTIONS)
This program is specifically designed for Primary Care providers, Neurologists, NPs, PAs, and RNs that desire to gain advanced knowledge in diagnosis and management of patients with neuromuscular disease.
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Discuss current trends in the management of immune mediated neuropathies
- Recognize and manage patients with neuromuscular junction disorders
- Discuss recent advances in the genetic diagnosis of neuromuscular disorders, in research and clinical practice and the latest developments in treatment
- Identify and apply current pharmacological and non-pharmacological treatments in motor neuron diseases including gene replacement therapy
- Recognize the clinical applications of testing in neuromuscular disorders (to include histopathology)
- Diagnose and manage rare and complex neuromuscular diseases
(WE'RE SORRY - THE ROOM BLOCK AT THE GUARANTEED GROUP RATE IS NOW FULL)
Please see list below for other nearby lodging options:
Yessar Hussain, board-certified in neuromuscular medicine, neurology, clinical neuromuscular pathology and electrodiagnostic medicine.
Thy Nguyen, Associate Professor of Neurology, McGovern Medical School University of Texas Houston Health Science Center
The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center designates this live activity for a maximum of 12.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 12.50 AMA
- 12.50 Attendance
A $25 handling fee will be deducted from all cancellation refunds. Refund requests must be received by email or fax prior to February 8, 2019. No refund will be made thereafter.
***REGISTRATIONS ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE***